Tools for Teaching Workshop
July 29-31, 2013
Tools for Teaching is a 3
day workshop that combines all the facets of Discipline,
Instruction and Motivation into a complete classroom
- Using mobility and proximity to prevent
- Replacing helpless handraisers with time
- Replacing time wasting with time on task
- Improving work habits
- Raising standards while reducing stress
- Setting limits in a calm, non adversarial
- Replacing sanctions with cooperation
- Turning "problem students" around
All rates based
Please call the hotel directly for the Fred Jones rate, specific driving directions,
and the hotel cancel policy.
There are no scheduled shuttles to the workshop.
Rose Airport Shuttle
Airport Super Shuttle (800) 258-3826
IMPORTANT WORKSHOP CANCELLATION INFORMATION:
Should your plans change, please contact
A $100.00 per person fee will be assessed for no-shows or cancellations
within one week prior to the conference, to cover our catering costs.
NOTE: You will receive a
map with directions and additional conference
information two weeks prior to the conference.
Please contact us with an email address you
access during the summer and a home address
so we can ensure you get this information.
If you haven't received this map one week prior
to the conference, please contact us during